Why Choose Happy Hounds?
Most dogs do not like to be left at home for prolonged periods. They can become bored, stressed, which can lead to behavioural problems.
- A healthy sociable day full of fresh air and fun.
- Development of good social skills.
- A happier and more contented dog when at home because they have been exercised socialised and trained if required.
- The whole team at Happy Hounds enjoy and respect dogs, and want to provide a safe, happy and fun environment.
- You can get on with your day without the worry and guilt of leaving your dog alone.
- Fully insured.
- CRB checks on staff.
- First aid trained.
- Easy drop off and pick up access.
- Pick up and return dog taxi service available.